The 'Mini' CARE GUIDE
- Rinse with hose, or gently wipe the exterior of the duffel bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt, salt or stains. Pay most attention to cleaning the zippers with fresh water to make sure they are free of salt
- Use mild soap and water for tougher stains, and rub thoroughly.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers that could damage the waterproof coating.
- After cleaning or exposure to water, let the duffel bag air dry completely by hanging it in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use a tumble dryer, direct heat sources, or leave the bag in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may affect the waterproofing.
- When not in use, store the duffel bag in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure the bag is completely dry before storing it to prevent mildew or odors.
Zippers and Fasteners:
- Keep the zippers and fasteners clean and free from debris and salt to maintain their functionality.
Avoid Sharp Objects:
- Be cautious with sharp objects, as they can puncture or tear the waterproof material. Handle with care to prevent damage.
- While the bag is waterproof, it is not designed for prolonged submersion. Avoid submerging it in water for extended periods.